Palm Oil Plant extension, AMRO II, Rotterdam, NL
- Order value 9.530.000,-
- ClientIOI Loders Croklaan
- DescriptionJoint venture with Cordeel for the expansion of the Palm oil refinery which was built in 2005.
- Our activities includeEngineering, production, delivery and erection of steel structure, roof- and wall cladding, elevator shaft, concrete stairs, cranes, roofing, ventilation louvers, doors, windows, frames and rainwater drainage. While building this plant, special attention needed to be given to food safety regulations, a special fire wall, and additional anti-slip (because of palm oil). Construction of new refinery next to an operational plant.
- Contract duration14 months
- Weight700 tonnes of steel