Koole Tankstorage Botlek B.V., Development Jetty 7
- ProjectDevelopment Jetty 7
- ClientKoole Tankstorage Botlek B.V.
- ActivitiesTo optimize Jetty 6/7 Koole Tankstorage Botlek developed a new Jetty for loading and unloading tankers carrying mineral oil products, bio fuels and chemicals. For the steel bid, RijnDijk has been awarded for the engineering, production and installation of the steel structures, piping and E&I. In total RijnDijk will supply approx. 440T of hot dip galvanized steel structures consisting a hose tower, pipe racks and a pipe bridge which will connect Jetty 7 with the mainland. All modules will be assembled at HSM yard including piping and E&I. Completed modules will be transported by SPMT’s to the load out quay. From here a floating sheer leg crane will transport all completed modules over water to the construction site where RijnDijk will install the modules at their final position/location. During last phase our sub-contractors for piping and E&I will connect all equipment which will be tested and CE marked.
- WeightApprox. 440 tonnes of steel
- LocationPre-assembly modules at HSM Schiedam, The Netherlands
Installation at Botlek, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- CompletionJanuary 2022