OVT2 Den Haag - Secondary steel for glass roof panels
The new Public Transport Terminal (OVT) in The Hague is designed in a box shape, with glass façades and a glass roof (its "5th façade"). The Terminal has a very special show piece with its new roof. In order to achieve a transparent feeling, the roof and facades will be built up with numerous glass panels. Diagonal roof lines lead the travelers to the four new passage ways.
Our activities at this project are:
• Engineering, production, and erection of 300 tons secondary steel structure.
• In total we produced and installed?296 pieces rhombic structures to support the glass panels.
• Secondary structures for the glass roof panels
- ClientColt International BV
- Weight3000 tonnes of steel